Impact Study of the project will represent a tool for awareness of local authorities regarding the role that youth can play in the sustainable development of the community, as well as a tool for increasing young people’s confidence in our own abilities. This material that studies the impact of the project on young people, the impact of the project on communities, the impact of the project on partner organizations will be a starting point in awareness of other organizations for young people to develop social entrepreneurship projects, using methods of non-formal and informal.
The impact study will contain:
- tools for measuring the impact of projects on social entrepreneurship to young people, local authorities, members of the local authorities, the youth organizations involved in the project;
- the results obtained from the application of tools analysis in each of the partner comunitie-analysing the results obtained in each partner organization in your community.
It will develop databases for data entry obtained pre-announced working instruments -final conclusions.
The study perspectives will be a way to promote youth initiatives by all organizations in youth and within local authorities. /Analyses impact study will be disseminated within the hatchery sociale enterprises, within the International Conference of social entrepreneurship and through on-line channels: platform project, sites of each partner organizations, ETwining, Salto-Youth, Eurodesk, Linkedin.
The leader of the action will develop tools to identify the impacts of the project on social entrepreneurship: the target group of the project, the local authorities, the local entities such as schools, NGOs, orphanages, for inclusion of children with special needs, media.
After the identification of the impact of instruments have been developed in English, each partner will translate in their mother tongue to be humanitarian community managed.
It will develop databases for data entry obtained pre-announced working instruments.
The tools will be:
- measurement of customer satisfaction surveys of the impact of social entrepreneurship project;
- interviews of focus groups, statistical analysis on data such as: the number of seafarers on the Organization’s website;
- the number of hits on the platform of the project;
- the number of like on sites like facebook;
- the number of participants at the International Conference of social entrepreneurship.
IMPACT 2020 will develop tools for measuring the impact of social entrepreneurship in English:
- surveys measuring customer satisfaction target group beneficiaries of social entrepreneurship project, the local authorities will fix the basics-interview for focus group and whom to address these interviews.
- will determine the indicators for measuring impact and how the work-performance built-in database in order to be able to enter the data obtained from each territory-transmitted to the tools and databases to each of the project everybody partener 7 project partners from measuring instruments will translate the impact of social antreprenoariat in their mother tongue.
The tools will be posted by Futuro Digitale on the project platform and all will post on the website of each organization.
Organization IMPACT 2020 will edit all the material received in English study in perspectives of the project impact of social entrepreneurship.
WE will apply the tools of analysis in reaching the young people involved in the project, among the community members, the local entities (schools, orphanages, schools for children with special needs inclusion), the local authorities. The data collected will be inserted into the predefined database, then will process obtaining charts, percentages, but also ideas for new themes of reflection and community development. Focus group interviews to apply structured questions with closed/opened answers after that will identify the impact and answers will annex the material for analysis.
All these data will be edited in word format and will be translated in English by each partner. Translated materials will be sent to the leader of the activity to be inserted into the book.
IMPACT 2020 will edit all the material received in English study in perspectives of the project impact of social entrepreneurship.
Each partner project analysis tools will be applied to the various categories of respondents, it will load in the built-in database and sends them to the leader of the plot. The leader of the plot will process data in charts,graphs, and will draw conclusions.
Interviews with open and semi-open response are handled by each partner separately, select the company and translate answers, then leader of the formated asked and translated into English.
The leader will begin publishing/impact analysis in electronic format and will be transmitted to each partner and Digital Future for posting them on the site. After each organization makes the translation of the study.
The study of the project impact has been structured through the following units:
- Objectives of the project
- Description of the impact (the application form)
- Research methodology
- Impact of the project on the partner organization
- Impact of the project on the target group of the project
- Impact of the project on the community