The target group will be the dissemination will be different both from the point of view of the regions as well as in terms of the typology of the audience.Thus the categories that will disseminate the activities and results of the project will be:
- Young people and youth workers within the partner organizations of the project:
All members of partner organizations, young people, youth workers, volunteers from the Organization’s Board will benefit from disseminations of all kinds from all project activities (training course, transnational mobility, workshops, collaborative working sessions, editing products, development of social entrepreneurship projects, assessment of the impact of the project on the community members and the organization etc.).
These choices were made in order to develop projects of social entrepreneurship in different areas of Europe, taking the examples of good practice from the project to strengthen the reputation of the project, and to find new partners for youth mobility projects of KA1 type- to train other youths using the course which was elaborated during the project, as well as other projects of strategic partnership type KA2 for developing entrepreneurship in the rural area . These activities will be carried out through direct participation or by direct and indirect information, organizing photographic exhibitions, sending email messages with attachments. The dissemination choice for this target group is to strengthen organizations and to develop as many projects in local/regional communities.
- Young people and youth workers, representatives from other non-governmental organizations of the countries participating in the project, but also from other EU countries, aimed at promoting and supporting the young, but also the organizations that promote the sustainable development of communities.This choice was made in order to develop projects of social entrepreneurship and other areas of Europe taking the examples of good practice from the project to strengthen the reputation of the project, and to find new partners for mobility projects youth KA1 type as well as other projects of strategic partnership type KA2 for developing the entrepreneurship in the rural area.
- Students and teachers from the partner organizations, but also young people who visit the Etwinning platform educational type, Salto-Youth.
The idea of this target group has been to broaden the number of volunteers in communities and, by default, in the partner organizations, to increase young people’s confidence in their own strength, to improve the knowledge and skills of young people in Europe.
- Local /regional authorities, especially in rural areas and in small villages, monoindustrial partners in the project.
The above target group was selected for dissemination in order to strengthen the connections between youth organizations and authorities, to ensure awareness of the decision makers of the strength and creativity of youth in community problem solving.
- Representatives of the personnel in orphanages, centres for inclusion of children with special needs.
The target group was chosen for the dissemination activities and project results for pragmatic reasons- to inform on good practice examples in the project in order to find opportunities to solve problems faced by these institutions. It is a good opportunity to establish contacts and partnerships for future collaborative projects on disadvantaged groups aid: orphans, children with special needs, etc.
The International Conference provides an opportunity for all these target groups to meet and to exchange good practice in the field of social entrepreneurship, to establish future partnerships or collaborations on topics of mutual interest.