SocialDNA has experience in the development of social enterprises in business area and it is a partner of 3 social enterprises.Training methodology:
themain objective of the training course is the development of knowledge, skills and competences in the field of socialentrepreneurship to 35 youth workers.
The course provides a very important experiential learning, so that youth will be involved in various interactive collective activities, in various areas of collaboration.
The exchange of best practices within the training course will enrich the experience of the participants and will teach young people the following:
- to apply the entrepreneurship knowledge in a real case;
- to develop realistic and creative entrepreneurship ideas and to devise a strategy to apply it;
- to assume the responsibilities of the working groups;
- to develop the critical and reflexive reasoning, the sense of observation and analysis, as well as the pragmatic one.
The course will be coordinated by two Dutch trainers with experience in the field of social entrepreneurship.They will develop to youth the competences, skills and abilities specific to social entrepreneurs, through various non-formal, informal techniques and methods.
The specific objectives of the course:
- the development of participants’ability to generate ideas of social entrepreneurship and a business plan in the social field;
- the use of methods of active participation in the local community through both informal and non-formal methods;
- the information on good practices existing on European level and presentation of best practice examples;
- identification and analysisof the most realistic and pragmatic strategies for the development of a social enterprise.
The Methodology of the training course will consist in the use of non formal,informal and formal methods.
Each participant will be involved in each work session, considering the learning needs of each young and of each group. Working sessions will take place in a framework of non-formal learning spaces: inside learning spaces ,social enterprises, banks, in the Park.
For achieving interactivity youth will work in pairs, small groups and large groups on various topics of exploration and research on the social and economic issues.
The used methods will be:
- case studies on different environments, from work issues to visits to social enterprises for observing, analyzing and finding solutions to social entrepreneurial;
- workshops for collaborative learning , reciprocal teaching and participative approach, elaborating project map, a business plan;
- experiential learning by doing;
- critical analyses and reflection relating theoretical and practical dimension, compare their opinions and verify own approaches in a dialogue way in a safe pace, debates, observation in situation;
- Role playing, simulations for providing, improving some solutions, for observation, reflective dynamics;
- brainstorming oriented questions sessions;
- presentation: ppt, movies will be used to create discussion and questions.
The participants will be encouraged to ask questions, to get clarifications, to develop a draft group, to give examples of good practice.
The evaluation of the course will be achieved by applying questionnaires to students and observing the impact of the used methods on students.
The youth’ evaluation will be done every day, taking into account the contribution to the objectives of the course and the project, the quality of the proposed business plan with his group.
They will develop a training course for 24 youth workers which will include:
- notions about entrepreneurship and the differences between business and social entrepreneurship;
- training and conducting structured interviews with the three social enterprises on the subject of social entrepreneur profile, ten mistakes to avoid, money sources to sustain the business, their impact on beneficiares, ways to attract partners in business;
- the structure of a business plan and to accomplishing up a business plan;
- to establish a budget and to carry out simulations.
The used methods provide integrating course methods of non-formal and informal learning with formal ones. Learning will take place in a variety of contexts: social enterprise, discussing with citizens in the street about funding opportunities, workshops, simulations at a Bank, cafés to promote social entrepreneurship project, etc.
At the end of the course the products made by participants will be:
- 10 mistakes to avoid in entrepreneurship,
- the profile of a successful social entrepreneur
- a business plan
- a budget of an entrepreneurial project
- examples of financial sources for social enterprises.
Participants will receive two types of certificates:
- EUROPASS certificates – specifying knowledge, skills and competences acquired in the field of social entrepreneurship
- YOUTHPASS certificates for recognition of skills working with non-formal methods