Full legal name: Asociacion Malaguena de Educacion y Formacion Europea
A.M.E.F.E. is a private and educational institution in SPAIN. Founded some years ago that represents an ample educational sector in Spain. Some of the purposes of the Association are:
- Organize and conduct cultural activities to further development , conservation and cultural diffusion;
- Information, training and development of European programs in Andalusia, especially those related to language learning and new technologies applied to any educational level;
- Training through courses and conferences partners / as volunteers / as and citizens in general;
- Promote and strengthen the bonds of friendship between European society and community Andalusian society closer to new cultures through lectures, debates, panel discussions, exhibitions, and projects;
- Promote and disseminate European culture within the Andalusian society, in the first instance within the educational community for a sociocultural exchange whose fruit is mutual understanding and improving coexistence between both;
- Encourage, within the framework of the educational community, research and knowledge from a historical, anthropological , social, cultural, humanistic , ideological and political European perspective.
- Encourage cultural , educational and scientific experiences and to promote research contributing to the understanding and knowledge in Europe;
- Preparation of studies that help to increase awareness of new technologies in the field of education in Europe;
- Contribute to conservation , intervention, improvement and dissemination of historical, artistic and ethnological heritage of Andalusia in Europe;
- Develop advocacy, development, research, and publication of works related projects generating new technologies , heritage and culture of Andalusia;
- Promote the Andalusian public participation in European projects of any kind, and channel cultural concerns;
- Be an institution serving Andalusian society based on the principles of equality, freedom , justice and pluralism.
- Spread the culture of cultural pluralism and coexistence and tolerance in Europe;
- Being a tool of integration and coexistence between different cultures on our continent , promoting the development of a process of integration of European citizens who have not yet been integrated into our society.
- Defend the legitimate rights of European citizens who comprise a minority in different social and cultural fields (people with disabilities , dependents, persons with disabilities , people suffering exclusion);
- Promote education and dissemination of knowledge as vital to the goal of tolerance and peaceful coexistence instrument;
- Promote and collaborate actively in all tasks aimed at education and training for the understanding of the natural environment as well as any activity that promotes the creation of a sustainable development of the planet on which look you benefit the environmental health and conservation or protection of Nature, Environment and Climate Change;
- Develop solidarity and social action aimed at the most disadvantaged and needy groups through European cooperation projects and development activities;
- Develop projects and environmental activities for ecological environmental protection, through awareness campaigns , information and education;
- Development of relations between European people and other related cultural institutions;
- Promote and support the creation of study groups or entities whose primordial end is the development and the social , cultural and economic development, the development of Andalusia and creating initiatives , economic activities and jobs;
- Commissioning contact Andalusian and European citizens for learning European languages and cultures and promoting relations between both peoples.